Effective Date: May 1st, 2021
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personal data, or personal information, which means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use this data to provide and improve our services, process your transactions, manage our relationship with you, enable your participation in promotions, analyze the use of our services, and comply with legal obligations.
2. Analytics and Cookies
3. Sharing of Your Data
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery and payment service providers.
- Shopify: Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
5. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to withdraw consent.
6. Changes to This Policy
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at Management@PioneerPauly.com
privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. How to Contact Us
- By e-mail: Management@PioneerPauly.com
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Please send any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
10. Online Policy Only
This document was last updated on November 24th, 2023.